Clash Royale Balancing Update (12/11) Complete Details
Clash Royale Balancing Update (12/11) – Hola Royals, Good news for you Supercell has officially announced, Clash Royale Update which is going roll out on 11th December, There are some things which are needed to be discussed about this update, Especially, Supercell announced today that a New card which is going to be coming out and several bug fixes in the game. Clash Royale admins say that they approach card balance by listening to a combination of playtesting, Reddit community feedbacks, FB Clash Royale fan base and much more!
The one in the left side is new image posted today by Supercell, Let’s wait and see whether they are two cards are the one in both the images. Clash of Duty team waiting for the new updates to roll on, So that we can mod the new features in our Clash of Duty servers, Clash Royale fans Both sad and good news for you are in this update, Sad news such as hog speed on the first attack is a bit slowed (0.1 Sec), Good news is that new cards, Let’s see it elaborately below.
Get Clash of Clans Private Servers Latest 2018
Clash Royale Balancing Update (12/11) – Changes
- Hog Rider have hit speed increased to 1.6 Second from 1.2 Second but the first attack will come 0.1 sec slower.
- Knight Hit speed increased 0.1 sec which is 1.2 second from 1.1 seconds
- Prince is now strong with +5% HP and reduced hit speed of 0.1 Sec 1.4Sec from 1.5 Sec
- Damage Spells (Fireball, Lightning, Zap, Log, Poison, Rocket, Arrows): Their damage to crown towers are reduced by 5%
- Ice Golem: Death Damage will appear 1-second slower
- Skeleton Barrel: Skeleton barrel is now equipped with death damage, It deals damage on its death
- Giant Skeleton: Giant Skele fans, He is more powerful now with +5% HP
- Guards: Damage and HP +5% and hit speed reduced to 1.1 sec from 1.2 seconds
- Goblins (affects Goblins, Goblin Gang, Goblin Barrel): Their damage is reduced by 6 %
- Elixir Collector: HP Reduced by 13%
- New Unknown card is coming.
- Mortar – FIXED- Clash Royale Team fixed minimum range bug fixed.
- Inferno Dragon, Inferno Tower – FIXED: Damage not resetting after breaking through a shield (e.g. Guards, Dark Prince, Cannon Cart)
Get Clash Royale Private Servers December 2017
Source – Clash Royale Official blog